1. TIMING: Duramax PVC Panels Contest will start at October 1st, 2018 and end at February 1st, 2019 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeping device for the contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The sponsor of this Contest is US Polymers Inc. (“Sponsor”) 1057 S. Vail Avenue, Montebello 90640. Contest is open to legal residents of all fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico (the “Territory”) who are 13 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void outside the Territory and where prohibited. Employees, officers or directors of Sponsor, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, as well as the immediate family members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents) and those living in the same household of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to enter. By participating, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. U.S. law governs this Contest. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor. Unless otherwise provided in these Official Rules, the information you provide will only be used for the purpose of the drawings and to notify potential winner. These Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
3. ENTRY: (a) Provide Name and Contact information. Describe your Company, your planned project, and why you chose Duramax Trusscore with a 500 word summary. Provide quality before-quality pictures. Provide quality after-project pictures. Prize will not be valid until quality after-project pictures* are sent in. Entries must be submitted as specified on the Contest. Contestant agrees to give permission of photos to be used for future promotional purposes. *Quality after-pictures must be similar to the winner before-pictures. Standard Data rates apply. (b) Entry Limit: Limit one (1) entry per company/household. The use of automated devices to enter this Contest is prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned. (c) Minimum of 50 contestants required during promotional period otherwise contest may be extended under Sponsor discretion until minimum has been met. (d) By entering the Contest, entrants warrant they have read and understand these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them and to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, claims, judgments, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions, whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Contest or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of the prize (or any portion thereof).
4. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor or its agents, or if entrant has or has attempted to submit malicious code, .exe files, or any file that contains malicious code.
5. WINNER: From among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will draw a potential prize winner on Feb 1st, 2018. The potential prize winner’s assessment will be under supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. The selected potential prize winner will be notified via direct message and announcement from Sponsor via email on the day following the draw date. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official rules the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Contest (“Prize Winner”). If any selected potential winner does not respond to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified, is found to be ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner may be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Prize Winner will be subject to verification.
6. PRIZING: One (1) Prize will be awarded.The Prize Winner will receive a 50% rebate up to $5,000 of free material. Product is FOB our warehouse. The Prize Winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if a Minor) must claim his/her Prize by Feb 15th, 2019, and will then be contacted by the Administrator with details to receive the Prize. There is no cash or other substitution of this prize. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Prize Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and any other taxes associated with award, acceptance and/or use of the Prize excluding taxes included in the cost of the Prize. Actual value of Prize may vary. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Prize Winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading, or otherwise transferring the Prize (or portion thereof) unless Sponsor consents in writing. Prize is non transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prizes of the same approximate retail value for the Prize (or portion thereof). The Released Parties, individually and collectively, are not responsible for any injuries or loss to Prize Winner or guest in using the Prize.
7. CLAIMING PRIZE/RELEASES: Prize Winner (or the Prize Winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is a Minor) must claim the Prize within 2 weeks of the Prize winner announcement. Eligibility, age and all claims made by potential Prize Winner(s) are subject to verification. If a Prize Winner is eligible to participate in the Contest but is under the age of majority in his/her legal jurisdiction of residence (a “Minor”), the Prize may be awarded to or in the name of Prize Winner’s parent/legal guardian, who must execute all documents and agree to all obligations and undertakings of the Prize Winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and the Minor, or the Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls/mail/e-mails made by any party, or sent to entrants not by Sponsor. The potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if potential winner is a Minor) will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Prize Acceptance Form, tax reporting information, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). Prize Claim Documents must be received by Sponsor within 14 days of Prize winner announcement. If any potential Prize Winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within the time specified, the potential Prize Winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential Prize Winner may be selected (time permitting), all at Sponsor’s sole discretion, by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes Prize Winner’s permission for Sponsor to use Prize Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed (including, but not limited to publishing the Prize Winner’s name on Sponsor’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages), in perpetuity, without further compensation, except in Tennessee and where prohibited by law. If any selected potential Prize Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, is found to be ineligible or does not submit required documentation within the designated period, his/her Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected (time permitting) by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. By accepting the Prize, Prize Winner further acknowledges that Sponsor, and any other entity involved with this Contest have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to the Prize (or any portion thereof) or the Prize suppliers or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose including, without limitation, use of any equipment associated with any portion of the Prize. If any Contest Prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, or if any Prize Winner refuses their prize, or any portion thereof, such Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Prize Winner may be selected in accordance with the rules of this Contest.
8. Prize Conditions: All Prize details not stated in the above Prize description will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all costs, fees and expenses not expressly stated in the Prize description. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value will not be awarded and any difference will not be refunded. No insurance is provided as part of the Prize, and obtaining any insurance, such as but not limited to health, accident or medical insurance, and loss or damage insurance is the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner and/or Prize Winner’s guest(s) (if any).
9. RELEASE: By entering, entrant (or his/her parent/legal guardian if a Minor) agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Contest. All decisions by Sponsor regarding this Contest are final. By entering, entrant agrees to be notified using the contact information provided as part of entry by Sponsor for the purposes of the administration of this Contest. By entering and/or accepting a prize, entrant agrees to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property due, in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in the Contest and any related activity. Neither Sponsor nor any Released party is responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement or distribution of any prize or prize element. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Contest, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest is undermined by any event including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or by other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor shall have the right, in its discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Contest without further obligation. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, elects to abbreviate the Contest as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prizes from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. All entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
10. Governing Law: By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and the Released Parties in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Los Angeles County, California.
12. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: US Polymers Inc., 1057 S. Vail Ave, Montebello 90640
Duramax Trusscore trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the US Polymers Inc. and Trusscore. All rights reserved.