When running an indoor cannabis grow facility, the focus remains on maintaining a higher level of control over moisture, insulation, ambient light, and pests in an indoor environment. While cannabis is a highly resilient plant, it needs to be grown in a warm and humid climate for best results. Also, ensuring proper lighting yet staying as energy-efficient as possible is a top priority for commercial cannabis growers. These results are comparatively easier to achieve when PVC panels are used in cannabis grow rooms.
Although tents have been commonly used for cultivation of cannabis, now many cannabis grow rooms use PVC panels. As such, choosing the right PVC wall panels can often be a critical step in improving your cannabis yield and reducing the cost of production. At the same time, high quality panels like ours easily meet—and even exceed— the regulatory standards.
Here are more reasons why PVC panels are best for cannabis grow rooms.
View Case Studies
1. Excellent light reflecting qualities –Optimal use of artificial lighting in the grow rooms allow better growth and yield. But this can consume a lot of electricity. Installing LED lights in place of other types of light bulb can certainly bring down the operation costs. Using PVC wall panels can increase your energy savings even further.
With their bright white surface, PVC panels help reflect the maximum amount of indoor grow lights. Seamless joints and hidden fasteners in our PVC panels create an evenly reflective finish. As a result, you get the desired outcomes in your grow room without having to use more lights. This cuts down your overall energy consumption and associated costs.
2. Extremely low on maintenance – There are many important factors to be taken into consideration when it comes to growing cannabis in indoor grow rooms. And, maintenance is certainly one of them. Using PVC panels in cannabis grow rooms can lessen the burden of maintenance because they are easy to clean and don’t need any painting.
3. Impact resistant in nature – Cannabis grow room is often a high impact area where wall panels can develop scratches, dents and markings from various tools, equipment or from other sources. Wall panels made of PVC are resistant to scratches, dents and other strong impacts, which makes them very durable. So you can avoid the costs of frequent replacements.
View Case Studies
4. Resistant to humidity – In a cannabis grow room, it is very important to maintain proper air circulation, temperature, and insulation. There are times when humidity levels inside the rooms will need to be increased. But, this may negatively impact the wall panels. Especially those made from wood or FRP wall panels can rot or develop mold due to moisture absorption.
Being fully resistant to humidity, PVC wall panels help growers overcome this challenge. Because these panels never absorb moisture, there’s practically no risk of mold or mildew growth.
5. Durable and tough – The toughness and durability of PVC wall panels is well known and this is another reason why these panels are becoming a popular choice for cannabis grow rooms. Once installed properly, these doors can stand the test of time extremely well and will hold up for years.
Cultivating cannabis correctly in indoor grow rooms can involve a lot of time, effort and money. But using PVC wall panels can eliminate a good deal of hard work and costs from the process, helping you produce plentiful harvests all year round.